- As the co-owner of the Eventrend Group, the key positions in my life were the following (from Gála Party Service to Eventrend Holding)
- 1992-2001, Banquette- and Event Director of Gála Party Service, co-owner
- 2001-2003 HelyszínFórum Kft, Managing Director, co-owner
- 2003-2007 GPS Csoport, Managing Director, co-owner
- 2006-2010 Bonus Party Service, Managing Director, co-owner
- 2007- present, Eventrend Holding Kft, Managing Director, co-owner
My goal is to make an impact on how catering, hospitality industry and event management is done.
I want to achieve things that nobody achieved before.
I want to change many colleagues’ lives for the better, I want to contribute to their dreams coming true.
I want to turn our company into the most innovative one in the Hungarian, Czech and US market for decades to come.
What I’m Proud of
I proud of having led the organization of many-many huge events.
I am proud of having participated in the making of one of the leading company groups in Hungary.
I am proud of our organizational culture, namely, that despite of the said facts, it is still based on acceptance, humbleness and puritanism.
I am proud of my 3 beautiful children.
Büszke vagyok arra, hogy a családom büszke rám.I am proud that my family is proud of me.